Exide 6Lms40 40Ah Solar Battery
Over the last decades, the focus on renewable energy usage to meet the growing power demand of the country has increased manifold. There is a need to explore renewable energy resources to reduce the carbon emission, rapid depletion of fossil fuels resulting global warming. It is considered to be the efficient solution to vast stretches of remote areas where mains power is yet to reach in an economic manner. The success of SPV system largely depends on the efficiency of its storage. Storage of solar power is a challenge as the electricity produced from solar panels is intermittent. Exide solar batteries are specially designed to suit the rigors of daily charge-discharge cycle at a high ambient temperature, work efficiently in Partial State of Charge (PSOC) condition where the battery will operate successfully even in consecutive non-sunny days and recharged at a fast pace. The performance of a renewable energy system depends on the design, quality, efficiency, durability and reliability of its equipment. In line with the above scenario, Exide Industries Limited, the leader in Lead Acid Battery in India for the last 65 years is proud to present the widest range of Lead Acid Batteries manufactured with TORR Tubular Technology which stands for reliable and consistent performance for Solar Photovoltaic and other Renewable Energy based applications.
- Batteries are made of time-tested Exide Torr Tubular Positive Plates
- Available in 12V, 6V & 2V range
- Ultra-Low Maintenance
- Suitable for frequent cyclic duty
- Superior Cycle life
- Supplied in factory charged condition – ensures optimal quality and ready to use
- Service life comparable with the best of the international brands.
- SOLATUBULAR & SOLARBLITZ 12V LMS ranges meet IS 13369 specifications with latest amendments
- SOLATUBULAR 2V LMXT ranges meet IS 1651 specification with latest amendments